For samples or a product evaluation at your facility.
Instructions for use
Intended use: For people with swallowing difficulties, a gel that helps to swallow tablets, capsules and powders.
- Remove bottle cap and replace with pump assembly before initial use.
- Place tablet/capsule on spoon or in med cup.
- Add one complete pump (approximately ½ tbsp, 1 tsp, or 5mL) to cover tablet/capsule.
Tips for Use
- It may or may not be necessary to crush tablets or open capsules when using this product to help swallow.
- May assist with the swallowing reflex if chilled.
- If using for the first time, try it first without tablets.
- Drink liquids as prescribed before or after swallowing tablets and capsules.
- No gluten, dyes, allergens or gelatin.
- Store between 35-77°F (2-25°C).
- Do not use if cap seal is broken or missing.
- Use within 2 months of opening the bottle.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use medication as directed.
- For all patients who can swallow independently and is not suitable for children younger than 2 years old.
- Do not use in the case of known hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.